- Advertisement -
Be one of the first Filipinos to get a Diploma in Performance management by CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants).
✔ Face to Face classes for 5 Saturdays with CIMA trainers at Asian Institute of Management.
✔ Gain Valuable Connections
✔ Earn CPD Units
✔ Diploma in Performance and Risk Management issued and awarded by CIMA
✔ Certificate of Accredited of Management of the Philippines (Modules 1&2) awarded by PAMA
✔ PAMA Associate Membership
– Cost Accounting for decision and control
– Budgeting and Budgetary Control
– Short Term Commercial decision-making
– Risk and Uncertainty in the short term
– Managing the costs of creative value
– Capital Investment Decision-making
– Managing and controlling the performance of organizational units
Educational Investment is P68,000.00. Get a 10% discount if you enroll until September 30, 2019!
You could also pay through Installment.
Here are the terms:
– Settle P20,000 downpayment before your classes would start on October 5, 2019.
– Reserve your slot and pay a minimum of P 5,000. This is to be deducted to the downpayment that you’d be paying
The rest would be paid in five weeks supported by Post Dated Check.
Installment Payment dates:
P 9,600 for five Saturdays starting October 5 to November 2, 2019.
Kindly email me on email@example.com so I can send you the full details.