In our busy schedule, sometimes we forgot to eat the most important meal of the day – – –
B R E A K F A S T
Some people eat their breakfast too late like it’s already lunchtime.
Some people don’t eat breakfast at all.
Well, I’m guilty of that.
When I was in college until I was working, I honestly don’t have time to eat breakfast and I just eat whenever I can eat. That’s why there are times that I am weak, I feel dizzy, I can’t focus or I don’t have energy at all.
Plenty of research and analysis that eating breakfast is VERY IMPORTANT.
It is good for your metabolism, for your weight maintenance, you can focus on what you’re doing and it’s really good for your health.
“Now, the evidence gets even stronger: a small new randomized controlled trial finds that regularly eating a substantial morning meal directly affects how fat cells function in the body by changing the activity of genes involved in fat metabolism and insulin resistance. “
It’s not only eating breakfast, but it’s more important to eat HEALTHY BREAKFAST and one of the food you should have is Whole Grain.
Did you know that people who regularly eat WHOLE GRAIN tend to:
- Have a healthier body weight
- Are less likely to gain weight over time
- Are less likely to have diabetes and certain cancers
- Have better nutrient intake (higher fibre, vitamins and minerals)
- Have a healthier heart (it can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease)
The World Health Organization recommends the increase of whole grain intake in the diet as a strategy to reduce the risk of CVD, obesity and diabetes.
That’s why when I got pregnant, I really do take care of my diet, my food intake and I make sure that I’ll have healthy breakfast, not only for me but especially for my baby. One of my favourite breakfast meal is rice (of course!) or cereal.
And one of my favourite cereal is Koko Krunch and they added Whole Grain.
Did you know that:
Breakfast Cereal are nutrient dense and contribute positively to the diet.
- Most important source of nutrients, such as Vitamin B and dietary fibre
- Higher intake of carbohydrates and lower fat and cholesterol intake
- Higher calcium intake, largely due to increased milk consumption
- A greater likelihood of meeting micronutrient recommended intake
HAVE A HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS BREAKFAST.
CHOOSE WHOLE GRAIN
START WITH KOKO KRUNCH.
My family started eating this already before I was able to take a good photo… well who wouldn’t get excited about these right? It’s delicious and nutritious.
Thank you so much Koko Krunch for sending this!
Source of Info: Koko Krunch